PLANNERS: SENIOR & INTERMEDIATE – AUCKLAND
Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge in 2019?
Are you a talented and enthusiastic resource management professional looking to advance your planning career? If so, we should talk.
RMS is a specialist planning consultancy providing planning and resource management services to a wide range of private and public sector clients. We have been advising clients for over 22 years and we pride ourselves on our excellent track record and delivery of high-quality projects that provide client satisfaction as well as sound environmental outcomes.
Key qualities or attributes you will have are:
• Tertiary planning or resource management qualification.
• At least 5 years’ experience (Senior) or 2 years’ (Intermediate) within NZ.
• Excellent working knowledge of RMA, Regional and District Planning.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in preparing applications for private clients including liaison with Council, stakeholder, iwi and community.
• Professional attitude and commitment to a high level of service.
• Skills and knowledge in using web-based resources (GIS, on-line plans).
• Self-motivated and efficient time manager.
RMS is seeking a senior planner as well as an intermediate planner to join our growing team in Auckland. You will be involved in a wide range of planning and resource management work for our established and new clients including planning assessments, resource consent applications and advising clients on development opportunities.
The senior planner role will involve working closely with clients and the Directors to achieve positive development outcomes. You will have a lead role in client contact, project teams and in mentoring staff. This is an opportunity to advance your career by working within an experienced, motivated and successful team who are passionate about planning and development.
You will receive:
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Opportunity to work within an established and successful planning team that values individuals’ knowledge and skills.
• Support and mentoring from Directors to ensure your career development.
• Training and development of planning, project management and business skills.
• Opportunity for a senior role in a company that values staff and their role in building client relationships.
• Quality and supportive work environment with a friendly team that enjoys their work while encouraging learning and collaboration.
• The opportunity to experience and develop technical skills through engagement within a varied range of projects.
Apply now via our website or email your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Wednesday 5 December 2018.
Please contact Neil Rasmussen on 021 638863 if you have any questions about the roles.